View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 02:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
mathi
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant

Hufflepuff
Nundu

Sixth Year
♥ Honeybee's puppy I B&B forever ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumus the creator
As they walked through the door of the breakroom, Edward headed for the coffee pot and poured a cup. "You want some?" he asked.

"Well, youth has it own matters of problems. For instance, the girls sometimes want guys who make more money than I, or a more prestigious job. It's a bit frustrating sometimes. Personality sometimes only takes you so far. Sometimes it takes the nice robes and shoes."

"Well, the responsibility is worth it, right? Being able to have the ear of the minister and such? He barely even acknowledges us as he passes by."
"Surely.." he accepted the offer. Actually he needed that since he woke up so early and been the first person in the office made him bit tired.
"You may be right, there are always exceptions, Edward. We'll see that soon or less" he nodded and took a sip of coffee. "mhmmm..tasty..so fresh, where did you get this? I hope it's not from our Cafeteria.." he leaned in and spoke in a low tone while he said that.

"Absolutely, He's such a nice Person, and much busy to recognize all the ministry peopel and even for aknowldement.." he leaned back at the chair relaxingly, streched his legs.