View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 12:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
Raquelin.
Slytherin
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ninette Salgado
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelina Gilmore
Minister's Office
x3
SnitchStealer <3 Chocolate Rain=Mmm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerilicious View Post

Bella glanced around when she heard foot steps and her eyes rested on a woman who had just walked in. She didn't know this person, so either she was from another department, of she was new here. "I'll be just a sec." She told Brian, then she smiled confidently and walked over to where the woman stood, her black skirt swaying from side to side as she moved.

"Good Morning." She said, smiling faintly at her. Then she remembered they told her that the new liaison for the Department of Magical Transfortation will be arriving today. Her name was ... Erm ... Angelina Gilmore? That's what she remembered. "Are you Angelina Gilmore, the new liaison for the Department of Magical Transportation?" Bella asked, raising her perfectly shaped eyebrows ever so slightly.

Bella was still focused on the woman in front of her, she was still unsure if she was Angelina or someone else, but the noise of another pair of feet made her glance in the direction of the door. "Morning Leila." She greeted Leila as she watched her walk over to her desk.

Angelina looked around when she heard her name been called. “Good Morning..” she answered nicely to the woman. “Erm.. yes. That is me. I'm Angelina Gilmore.” she said while she bit her lower lip softly. She was starting to feel nervous, it was her first day in there, that was something normal… being nervous..
No. She didn’t want to look nervous.

She looked at the woman who was talking with her, people really seemed to be very well informed around there. She was new there, and that woman was the first person she talked since she arrived there.
“And I’m talking with…” she started with a polite smile, the woman didn't said her name... did she?