View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 12:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Faerilicious

Triwizard Champion
DA's ROR Keeper
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aanya Agrawal
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhea Singh
Wonky Knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathi View Post
Brain looked in front of him, there was Bella, sitting across his table. He smiled instantly, "Oh, Hi...when did you come? I thought I was the lonely person here..thinking of how to survive.." he laughed.
"So, wazzup?" he asked and leaned over the table.

Bella watched him smile and laughed as he said he thought he was the lonely person here and was wondering how to survive. She then launced into explaining in full detail the reason why she wasn't here before he entered the office. "I got up a little later than usual." She told him. "My stupid alarm forgot to go off, you know how they are. Remind me to buy a muggle alarm clock when I go back home today, they work better than ours ... although replacing the batteries is a bit of a pain." She sighed and then continued. "Anyways, I didn't have time for making breakfast, not that I wanted to make it anyways. I was feeling too lazy. So I had breakfast in the Ministry Cafeteria and therefore got a little late."

She finished and grinned at him. She was in her talkative mood today, that was obvious and then she remembered something she had seen as she had walked out of the Cafeteria.

"You know what, a lion walked into the ministry cafeteria just as I was walking out." (O_O) She told him. "It was actually one of the ministry officials in their animagus form. I don't think they needed to demonstrate that talent of theirs in the ministry. That was kinda stupid." She paused for a moment and then added. "Is a lion animagus even possible?" She asked as she looked at him.

She had obviously seen it then. "Maybe it was the trick of the light or something."