View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 05:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
lemondrop13
Ministry
Ravenclaw

DMAC
Hippogriff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane W. Fordyce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Macadrian Shackleton-Clark
Accidents & Catastrophes
Cheesy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortfry View Post
Kerry walked into class, "Hello again Professor. How are you? I'm sorry I didn't get to see you at the end of the match the other day. I wanted to tell you that I thought you were great! Who knew you could fly like that." Kerry laughed. "I was very impressed. I'd fly with you again anytime. I still think we need a rematch, that game was a nail biter all the way to the end." Kerry grinned as she made her way to her seat.
Professor Shackleton cordially greeted each of the students as they entered the classroom. When Kerry mentioned the match, Macadrian smiled and replied, "Oh well thank you, Kerry! You were quite good yourself! Both you and your sister, actually. Must have some Quidditch talent in your bloodline! Very nice job. And yes, I agree, we do need a rematch." Macadrian laughed as Kerry made her way to her seat.

Clasping her hands together, Professor Shackleton announced, "I think we'll wait just a bit longer to allow more students to arrive. Everyone should have their journals with them to take notes. If you don't because you've forgotten yours, you may take notes on parchment, but be sure to transfer your notes into your journal later. If you're a new student and you did not attend the review session, you may come up to my desk and take a journal. These journals will be the place you take all your notes and complete all your homework. When I assign homework, you will turn in your journal and I will make corrections directly on your work. Then I will return them to you so that you will have them for the next lesson.

"If your journal is running a bit low on pages, I have additional pages that we can insert into your journal quite quickly. Just let me know."