View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 12:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
feeheeheeny

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia "Mia" Adair
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leigh Upstead
Hufflepuff
Third Year
x11
be curious, not judgmental

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonchic07 View Post
Alex listened to the professor, and made a note to ask L.J. if he would take the class with her.
"I'm looking forward to getting to know my mother's world a little more Professor." Alex told him.
Carter smiled and began to unwrap another one of his mint candies. "Ah, yes. It's very fascinating. I think that if you have an interest in it, which you seem to, you'll do very well. I'm anticipating seeing how amazing my new students will be this term," he grinned and popped it into his mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Eres View Post
Loretta causiously knocked on Proffesor Carters door. She thought that she would need to learn how to behave like a Muggle if she was ever going to fit in in a community.
"Excuse me proffesor carter, my name is Loretta Fortenberry, I am very intersted in signing up for you class, is there a place free?" asked Loretta asked politely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangeline Hermione View Post
"Hello proffesor, my name is Evangeline Hermione and i'm looking forward to your classes."Evangeline Hermione said walking up to the desk and smiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanese Wizard View Post
Hitachi finally found the office of the Muggle Studies Professor. He walked in to greet and meet the teacher. "Hello Professor, I'd like to say that I'm very interested in Muggle Studies and I look forward to your class." Hitachi said delightfully.
After bidding farewell to Kiki, Carter looked up at the new visitors and nodded to welcome each one. Once he swallowed his candy he greeted them cheerfully. "Good afternoon, students. Certainly, of course! I'm glad you're interested in Muggle Studies - there's room for everyone. Just simply show up. The more the merrier!" He winked, then held up his basket of Muggle mint flavored chocolates. "Sweets, anyone?"