View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
jesusfr33ke2010
Ravenclaw
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alex Eagleson
First Year
x1
Heart of a Claw

In the spirit of Valentine's Day
31. Orchideous

Harry glanced at his watch; it showed that it was almost seven. Harry could not think of a time when he was more nervous. He began to rush; he set the radio so it would play soft romantic music in the background. He quickly scooped the pasta into two bowls, poured two glasses of wine, tossed the salad, and placed it all on the table. “I want this night to be perfect,” Harry said to himself. He lowered the lights, then flicked out his wand, lighting a candle on the table. “Orchideous,” He spoke and two flowers appeared, landing in the vase already on the table.

There was a knock on the door, Harry turned, smoothing out his shirt. “Can I come in,” Ginny’s voice could be heard on the other side of the door. “Orchideous,” Harry said conjuring three dozen roses, and then pocketed his wand. He unbolted the door, and their stood Ginny in her nicest purple satin dress. Stepping into the room, Ginny was amazed at all that Harry had done.

“Happy Valentine’s Day,” Harry said softly.
"I hope you like-” Harry continued, before Ginny caught him in a kiss. “It’s perfect,” she said, her eyes twinkling.