View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004, 05:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
Lupin Jr
Gryffindor
His life is like a river
Billywig

We continued to have breakfast as an owl swopped in through the window again. I quickly read the letter.
"Do you know her number?" B asked re-reading it herself. I hurried over to the phone and dialled a few numbers, an operator answered.
"How may I help you?" She asked brightly.
"Uh, I would like to know the number for Micheal...uh" I looked to B "What's his last name?" She shrugged. "uh...Micheal who lives in Hesterashia Hollow in the Gargoyle Manor..." I waited nervously for a reply. B quickly gave me a pen as I scribbled down a number. B added it to Kira's letter and sent a reply. "Thanks" I said hanging up.
"Fellytone?" B asked nervously "Is that what you were-" B stopped as she stared at me, staring at the television screen.
"Turn it up!" I snapped. She grabbed the remote and put it up louder. I stared at the faces on the screen, recognising one of them.
"So just remember, if you see any of these people do not approach them, contact the hotline instantly" The reporter said in a warning voice. I sat back as the faces dissapeared. B was staring at me.
"I didn't see Draco, who where they?"
"No, Draco wasn't on there...it was my grandfather...he has escaped from Azkaban with others." I went silent "I just hope Stevie is still safe in the Gargoyle Manor."

Captain of SS's HMS Orange Crush (Harry/Ginny)