View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004, 09:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lupin Jr
Gryffindor
His life is like a river
Billywig

I woke up in a bad mood. Not for the first time this summer had it been so hot that I woke with sweat all over me. I sat up in bed and reached out for the curtain, pulling on the string as it opened.
The sun hit my eyes.
"...And more bad news is on the way, experts say that these heat waves will continue for the next week..." The television was on in the next room. As I walked past B's room I noticed she was still sleeping, so I continued into the lounge room where my mother sat watching the television as she got ready for work.
"Morning dear" She said getting up as she tried to pull her hair back in a bushy ponytail. "Pancakes should be ready in five minutes" She advised as I looked in the kitchen as the food was preparing itself "I'll be home at about five, you and Birgit can out if you want today, I have some money on the counter, also Victor's sleeping in so don't wake him, be good" She swopped down and kissed me quickly before heading to the door.
"What?" I said craning my neck at her.
"Be good" She sang opening the door.
"No" I sighed back "Krum!"
"Oh, yes well he had a big night last night and...oh" She said relising what I was saying. "He's in my bedroom" She went a quick pink. "And I forbid you to be rude to him William Granger!" She said glaring at me for a second.
"I won't" I said as she closed the door "If he isn't rude to me first" I collapsed on the couch.

Captain of SS's HMS Orange Crush (Harry/Ginny)