View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 06:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
AYOCutie
Slytherin
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kayleen A. Berg
Third Year
↑Lyrical Life beastie pwnage!

Quote:
"W-what were you guys talking about?" Finally came a faintly soft voice, Savannah's.

"What?"

"What were you guys talking about, Alex?" She repeated in the same tone.

"Nothing-"

"Alex." There was a hint of pleading that had reached her voice. She had to know. It wasn't just herself being overly curious as she always was. That was her brother and she wanted to know the last thing that had happened, his last words.

"We…we were just talking about girls. A certain girl Conner really cared about…" He twisted what had really been said, slightly. Knowing it wasn't a good idea to tell her the promise he and Wyatt made. In the future, when the time came, he would. But not now.

"Oh…did this girl know how he felt, you think?"

Alex nodded. "Yeah, she knew, I think."

Noticing the girl become quiet once more, he decided a change in subjects would be good. "Do you remember why we started calling you Ducky?" Opening his pale green eyes, Alex glanced to Savannah. "Because when your mom had put us in swim classes, the teachers said you swam like a guppy. And you argued with them; saying you were not a guppy, you were a Ducky."

"I remember. But why are you bringing this up?" She asked, having a very hard time keeping a straight face and emotions under control. All she truly wanted to do was cry and cry.

"Because…Conner had made that nickname stick. He called you by what you wanted. No matter how silly it was."
I startedtearing up about there ='[

That was great. I luffed it!

-Moni

If you call my name out loud, do you suppose that I would come running
Do you suppose I'd come at all.. ____________________ I suppose I would