View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 09:23 PM   #615 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

**Sorry it took me so long to reply to these comments... a lot's been going on, including school, a family tradition, a birthday... so much! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger1814 View Post
Oh...my...gosh. That was absolutely perfect, Cai! I loved the ending so much. So sweet and I absolutely loved this:

So true!

Congratulations to the completion of your first fan fic Cai! You're such a fantastic writer. Please keep writing <33!
Thank you so much, Sabsy! That really means a lot to me! And thanks for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Trooper View Post
That was such a great ending. Is that it is ending. I do love what you said about friendship it is so true. Without my friends I would tear myself apart about stuff and not have strenght to go though life. You did such a great job.
Thank you so much! Especially since you were one of my best readers. But just to let you know, I have another fan fic out right now, and another one coming soon. So I hope you go to check them out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinElizabeth View Post
That was so great, Cai.

I've read a bunch of chapters of the beginning, and now the last one. I will most definately read this middle now.

But anyways: It was love. Good job.
LOL! Thanks, Erin! You're so sweet! I'm glad you liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil.live View Post
Oh wow... I can't believe this is over already. It feels weird, having there be no more. Either way... I thought this was a wonderful chapter, Cai. Very well written. And I like how you made Draco good... it's what JK would have done. Nicely done, Cai! I'm sad to see it go...
Thanks, Connor. And yeah, I thought making Draco good was how she would have wanted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.A Forever View Post
OhMy.. That was really really brilliant Cai!
I just loved it the whole story!

That ^ I'd have to say was my MOST favorite part in the whole Fanfic.
This FF has been around for SO long.. it's weird to see its ended.. but it was amazing, really. <33!
LOL! Thank you, Grace! You've been such a great reader! And yeah, it is sad to see it go, but it has to end at some point, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madfish View Post
^^ I agree, I'll miss this fic coz it's been here for yonks! Congrats for finishing! I'm glad you never gave up like msot FF writers do

An Obsession? Oh yes someone told me about that and I've been trying to find it I'll go and have another look...
Thanks again! And yes, it's on the first page in the Romance Section. And I have another fan fic coming out soon, I think I might submit it today. LOL!

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3