View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 10:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wayfarer
Dark Force Defense League
Gryffindor
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sirius Potter
Fourth Year
Gryfflepuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigwidgeon Took View Post
AJ knocked sharply on Tolkien's office door, the Hufflepuff Ray (kami12) following close behind. As soon as she was permitted to enter, she waited for Ray to enter and shut the door, beginning to speak, "Hello Professor Tolkien, this boy here, Ray, I believe his name was, I found him down by the wall with his wand pointed at a Ravenclaw's chest, apparently he just got angry and, accorind to him, 'even the best wizards can't control their emotions sometimes,'" she tried to quote as best as she could remember, "And I found that no harm had come to anyone, but I thought you might have a remedy to help with his anger issues, maybe." she finished off with a smile.
"Thank you, I'll see what I can think of," Tolkien stated. "Ray, for now go do your homework and I'll have a chat with you later. "AJ, you have earned 5 points for Slytherin for a well done job as prefect."

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.time.is.now View Post
Caitlin slowly entered Professor Tolkien's office. The last time she had been inside was more than a year ago when she realized that her beloved Hufflepuff Head of House was in fact, at one point, a Slytherin. She was so mad at him that she'd left. Now, however, was different; she was older and more mature and she knew he was no longer a Slytherin at heart.

His office was exactly as she remembered. While some details were definatley different, the mass amount of things and clutter still stretched over his desk, proving that he was a great mind at work. She glanced around, looking for her Professor in the heaping quanities of items before her. Deciding, ultimatley, that the search was usless, she called out, "Er ... Professor Tolkien? Are you in here? I needed to ask you for a little bit of help on the Ancient Runes assignment ..."
"Caitlin, how may I help," Tolkien stated as he entered from one of the side doors. "What is seems to be the issue with your assignment."