View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 04:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
DontCallMeNymphadora

Teddy's Founder
Tonks' Best Friend

Chic Chocolat
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erin Harley
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ry Taylor

'I dunno....well, actually I do. When I was younger, and Dad wasn't so jealous, he used to tell me stories about Mum, and my favourite cuddly toy to take to bed was this little rabbit she made out of a flannel, in a little pink dress. We called her Flanella, and it's one of the only things I have left that is actually proof Mum ever existed....I had my memory wiped by accident when I was six, and lost any memory before that, so basically, I never met my mother. I brought Flanella with me, and I keep her in my suitcase,' Ryan smiled sadly, wishing she could remember anything about her mother. 'And then Dad started going on about how "I was always her favourite", and he started saying that she had loved me more than she loved her, and..he took away all the photos, everything..except Flanella. I guess it was just the first name that came into my head'.

Ryan turned away suddenly, trying to hide the tears that were forming in her teal eyes. 'Let's move onto the other thingy,' she suggested, trying to change the subject. She couldn't believe she had been so stupid - what would her father say if he found out? Her hair faded to a dismal brown, with some grey streaks.

Last edited by Cassirin; 08-21-2007 at 03:54 AM.