View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 03:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wayfarer
Dark Force Defense League
Gryffindor
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sirius Potter
Fourth Year
Gryfflepuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by musical_tide View Post
Jacqueline approached cold stone door and opened it quietly to hear the voices pondering through the warm night air. "You may come in" said a low voice from inside the room. "oh...eh..okay" She slipped through the door and stood there looking around the room. "I'll be with you in a moment" He said as he continued his conversation with a student. She walked over to the bookcase and took out Hogwarts, A History and sat on the couch. She couldn't help but listen to the conversation for a moment, but then focused on the book and was awaiting her turn....
"Excuse me, please ask before you remove books from the shelves. You see, some can be quite nasty unless you know how to deal with them," Tolkien stated bluntly. "Sometimes books in the wizarding world are enchanted to protect the knowledge inside them or because the author thought is would be funny. I had book in Magical Creatures, as a student, you had to stroke down the spine to open or the book would attack you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermi886 View Post
"Hello Professor. I'm Amelia Rose, but you probably already knew that." she laughed nervously, "I just had some questions about the ancient runes issue." She wasn't sure whether she should take a seat or not, so she just stood there waiting.
"Your Anicent Rune assignment is due later today," Jack began, "so what kind of questions can I help you with?"

OOC: Just a reminder, on SS, it is perferred that you roleplay only your character.
My charrie will get to you in time.

Last edited by Wayfarer; 08-05-2007 at 04:05 PM.