Thread: The Gate
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 06:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
ErinElizabeth
Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aiden Everett
Sixth Year
Erin Jr. | | Dude! Nowai!!

"It really wasn't fair," Erin explained, nodding. "I didn't get to defend myself properly. You see, he pretended that he liked his pink hair, but right when I turned around, BAM!" Erin practically screamed the last word.

"But I've decided that I like my green skin," she declared. "It makes me unique." Okay, so Erin was unique enough without having green skin. But she didn't know that.

"Well..." Erin paused, a thoughtful look on her face. "He might actually like you. He just doesn't like me because I pulled him out from behind a curtain once." She said this like it made perfect sense.

"Oh, I just don't like him," Erin said, nodding. She giggled again. "One time, we played hide and go seek together in the castle, and he tried to cheat his way out of being It." Erin shook her head, now looking disgusted.

Erin glanced up so she was no longer staring at Curly's shoe. He had a hand on his amazing curls. Erin started reaching for one, feeling the urge for a light tug. Her hand was halfway to his head before it stopped. "May I?" Erin asked, smiling with puppy dog eyes. She REALLY wanted to pull.

Last edited by ErinElizabeth; 08-04-2007 at 06:45 AM.