View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 06:49 AM   #25 (permalink)
Blackwidow

Ravenclaw
Forest Troll

Ministry RPG Name:
Akasha Balathzar
At the loony bin ❣ Ubiquitous ❣ Brain!nvader ❣ !Wake The Dead¡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Yes!" She stood and went to the desk, scratching out a bit of parchment. It was easy enough to replicate the message on enough parchments for each professor. She'd have Algamus take them when he arrived with the tea. "We can search the entire school. They... what if they left?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biochemkris View Post
"Send word to the Groundskeepers first. Seal off the exits. I doubt they have left and if they did they may have already gone but, it would be a wise course of action to take at least until we've had a chance to search thoroughly."

Staff meeting and sealing off all exits to Hogwarts. I smell a pot of cauldron boiling.

Edit:

The twins are still within Hogwarts walls apparently, but where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suit of Armor
*The area, which has been completely diserted accept for a few random students hurrying off to class. A small clank is heard, and a high pitched giggle resounds down the hall. With a crash! one particular suit of armor falls to the ground, and a loud cry resounds through the hall. *

*By the time students and teachers notice the disterbance, no one is around.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth Floor Corridor
* A resounding cry is heard throughout the corridor. It sounds like a small child who has just had it's favorite toy taken away. Eventually, the crying dims and moves away from the corridor.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle Entrance
*The silence of the office corridor is disrupted when a few giggles resound from the nearby curtains. As a gargoyle asks "Password?" a rattle rolls out of the curtains... a small, noisy baby rattle. Upon further inspection, the area behind the curtains is empty, but the baby rattle remains right at the front door entrance to the headmistresses office.*

That last part reminds me of mysterious occurances .. is hogwarts haunted ?

Edit2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Vondella View Post
Forrester extended his hand to retrieve the potion, "I do thank you, Dresden," he said, "I hope that this experience will remind the young man, or girl for an hour anyway, the difference between boys and girls."
Professor Forrestor is about to use polyjuice potion on a student...for above reasons

Last edited by Blackwidow; 08-08-2007 at 03:01 AM.