View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 06:01 PM   #17 (permalink)
Nabs
Hufflepuff
Dark Force Defense League
Sphinx

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Vannacutt
Nabs!Ama | | The Happy Hufflepuff

Natasha turned to the young Slytherin with a raised eyebrow, "Hmm? I'm sorry, dear, I promise to have all my wits about me during the lesson."

She stood up from her comfortable chair and looked around at the students gathered in her circular classroom. "Hello everyone and welcome to the very first Divination lesson of the term."

She waved her wand and the trapdoor slammed shut. She winced at the way the sound was magnified by the ancient stone walls and turned to the students with an apologetic smile.

"After the disastrous efforts to bring in more experimental methods of Divination last term I figured we should start this term with the ever popular art of Tasseomancy.”

She paused, as if waiting for their reactions to that particular statement, "Any idea what Tasseomancy is?"

OOC: To the students who didn't get to post before this post, don't worry about not being able to join the lesson. Just post as if you've been in class from the very beginning. DO NOT post yourself coming in late if you like having house points.

Nikolai Vannacutt

RP Character Biographies
Ellebug Baking Blog

Last edited by Nabs; 07-30-2007 at 06:03 PM.