View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 08:46 PM   #21 (permalink)
Seeker_Seven
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freeman L. Stuart
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tagren J. Sevens
Magical Creatures
x1
Help us we're a bunch of letters stuck in this box !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK
Kennedy looked up from her bag to find Tag standing next to her. She laughed softly about his cacti comment and replied, "I remember your plant last term. And you're right, you probably should stick to plants that are best cared for by being left alone." Kennedy then winked at him to let him know she was joking. She then continued, "I've got some great new defensive strategies I've been researching that might come in handy against Gryffindor. Wanna meet up in the common room later to go over them? Or maybe before practice?" Kennedy was determined for Ravenclaw to come out victorious this term and she had done some significant strategizing over the summer.

Kennedy then overhead Professor Erikson say her name and pay her an indirect compliment. She blushed and replied, "So I should only answer every other question, then?" Kennedy laughed lightheartedly.
"Defensive strategies? Sounds great! How about after dinner? I've got a whole playbook," Tag said excitedly, letting his Herbology books drop carelessly from the table to the floor. If Kennedy had been researching, it had to be good. "The Griffies are good, but we got them last time--"

He cut his comment short, realizing Professor Erickson was talking to him. Tag quickly came to attention and raised his hand in salute. "Oh, you bet, Mister E! I'm your man--you know me, all about planties and. . . green things." He flashed a toothy smile. When it seemed Professor Erikson had looked away, he elbowed Kennedy. "What's a hybrid?," he whispered.

His glass is half-empty. And it's not what he ordered.