View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 04:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
futuremrsmalfoy

Keeper of Ginny's Attitude
Batty Bella
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tara Elizabeth Kensington

Ministry RPG Name:
Tessa Maria Kensington

This book was the most suspensfull, and most anticipated book of the series, and it was the best.

She went through and had him go in and out of being voldemort and harry, and she had them looking for the horcrux's and the hallows.

The way she wrote this book was all in all incredible, she wrote it with a lot of mystery and evil. The book was completly filled with dark magic, and when the good side did show through you could really tell.

I love how she brought back people, like ollivander, Dobby, and other people came back who had not been mentioned lately, like colin creevy.

The way she told everyone there would be two major deaths, and then she made there be more and more major deaths in the book. And how she threw in the fact that harry could die, in the book, when he went to go visit dumbeldore i thought he was gone and i started to cry until it sunk in that he wasn't dead yet.That was a great part.

The way she summed everything up in the end. Everything from things that dumbeldore and snape had said in previous books. And things that people had done. She had a reason for everything, and it all fit so perfectly. She didn't leave a whole bunch open for disscussion no empty holes, or spaces where you just don't know what could have happened next. She ended it perfectly.

The way she ended it in the epilouge was amazing, 19 years later with harry's kids going to hogwarts. The double name, the things she thought of to make this book so amazing. I loved the way she even added draco into it. Mentioning his child, the epilouge was my favorite part. I loved how she closed up the relationship ties, and the questions about love and children.

I think that Jk did a wonderful job, she closed the gap's and solved the endings. She couldn't have ended the books any other way than the way she did.

GOOD JOB JK!!!!!

BLFC-My Club Rping
♥ Ryan And Tara ♥
Kristoe and Nubby Grab Bag
futuremrsmalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote