View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 06:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
Seeker_Seven
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freeman L. Stuart
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tagren J. Sevens
Magical Creatures
x1
Help us we're a bunch of letters stuck in this box !!

"The team hasn't been formed yet," Tag informed Bucky sardonically, hands on hips. "They can't kill me for sure until they know they're under my tyranthood." Despite his teasing, Tag felt a pang of guilt. He'd been holed up since the first day of term, studying strategy guides and forming a new top-secret playbook. Even Kemma thought his studying had gotten slightly obsessive. . . and she was a nerd. In fact, he'd only seen Bucky in passing in the hallways. Despite his enthusiasm for the sport, Tag was beginning to feel like a boyfriend-failure.

Tag's tone grew apologetic and he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Aw, tryouts are next week. . . maybe things will calm down a little after they're over. Leastwise, I won't be getting mobbed in the common room by first-years who all want to be seeker. I think one of them wiped his nose on me yesterday." He looked over at Damian, knowing babies were capable of much worse than snot explosions.

"So. . . uh. . . Professor Blaylock. . . Erikson? Blaylock-Erikson?" Professor Blaylock-Erikson! How on earth do they expect us to get that all out in one breath? "So, it's a boy. He looks just like. . ." A monkey, Tag wanted to say. But he'd said that about his sister's last baby, and she'd hit him with her broomstick. "He looks like Professor Erikson." There! That was comparable. If anything, Tag learned from his mistakes. People always wanted to hear that their babies looked just like them, even if by principle, babies didn't even look human.

His glass is half-empty. And it's not what he ordered.

Last edited by Seeker_Seven; 07-06-2007 at 06:27 AM.