View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 08:11 PM   #58 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1_harry_potter_fan_22 View Post
Yeah today moring i watch the today show and saw it live:yeS: it was such a shock because i had no clue they would be showing it they just did and i really do think i was close to haveing a heart attack of fainting. I really love the US version its simple but you can still feel the emotion you know what i mean? in the US one it looks like thyre both reaching out for something i wonder what it could be...maybe the last horcrux?! i also love the adult UK version i really like that theyre actual photosand the locket looks really pretty! is that supposed to be Harry, Ron and Hermione on the kids version? i wonder whats with all the gewls and jewelry overall i think these are my faveorite cover out of all the HP books though i really liked thhe sixth one and i love the shade of orange they made the US version thats a first and its really beutiful!!! cant wait till the books ACTUALLY come out! i am definately buying all the versions including the Deluxe Edition
Yeah my mom told me, I was getting ready for school about to eat breakfast and just ran in mouth dropping like HARRY POTTER SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! And Yeah, I personally like the British cover, of the locket more than the one for the American Cover, but they are all brilliant.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________