Thread: Character: The Marauders and Lily - Sa16+
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 02:10 AM   #17 (permalink)
Sirius_Padfoot
Hufflepuff
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Aqua
First Year

I was going to make the fifth chapter about Pettigrew's family(I mean, unfortunatly, he IS a Marauder) but right now...I got nothin' so while I think I'll make this chapter about how Lily got her letter

The Dream and the Letters Part 6

Lily woke up after a few hours of sleep and completly forgotten about her nightmare. She got out of her bed, walked downstairs, and went into the kitchen to have breakfast. She saw that her mother was already awake and was aready making breakfast for the family.
"Good morning, mum." Lily said as she rubbed her eyes
"Morning Lily," answered her mother, "Did you sleep better?"
"Yes, I also can't remember what happened in my nightmare."
"That's great, would you like some tea?" Lily's mother added holding two cups of warm tea.
"Yes, please." Lily said gratefully as she and her mother sat down at the table and drank their tea. "Are dad and Petunia still sleeping?"
"Yes, they're not early birds like you and me."
At that moment Lily heard a small click and paper htting the floor.
"That's strange," Lily's mother said as she left the kitchen and into the livingroom to the mailslot, "The mail never comes on Sundays."
As Lily drank her tea, her mother came back into the kitchen and said, "It's a letter for you." she handed Lily an envelope that was closed with a seal that had an "H" which was surrounded by a snake, lion, eagle, and badger. She opened the envelope and read the letter within it. Lily gasped and said, "Mum, I-I think that I'm a w-witch!"
Lily's mother laughed and said, "What akes you say that, dear?"
"This letter says that I've been accepted to a wizard's school called Hogwarts."

I'm sorry that this chapter was short, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway

Last edited by Sirius_Padfoot; 03-08-2007 at 02:48 AM.