Thread: Character: The Marauders and Lily - Sa16+
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 05:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sirius_Padfoot
Hufflepuff
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Aqua
First Year

thanks evlpez, anyway, sorry that I haven't been posting for a while, here's the next chapeter to show my appologies.

The Dream and the Letters Part 3

Sirius Black woke up at seven in the morning to find Kreacher going around in his room.
"Kreacher," he said groggily, "What are you doing?"
"Kreacher heard the young master talking to the Potter boy early in the morning." answered Kreacher not looking bup at Sirius, "The mistress sent me to get that mirror you talk into and give it o her to destroy it to keep you from talking to the Potter boy."
"Well, seeing as how I'm, like you said it, "The young master," I order you to stop searching the mirror and to not look for it ever again." Kreacher stood up straight and glared at Sirius with deepest loathing, "One of these days Kreacher will get the young master..." he muttered as he walked out of the room.
"But for now you will be here muttering until you end up like your dear old mother." he snarled to Kreacher. Kreacher turned to look at Sirius not just glaring, but also crying. As Kreacher ran out of Sirius' room, bawling, Sirius rolled his eyes and said to himself, "Little mistake of a house-elf he is." he got out of bed and put on some clothes. When he climbed downstairs into the kitchen he saw that his parents and brother, Regulas were already awake at the table. When Sirius sat down at the table, his mother glared at him and said, "Kreacher told us what you said to him about his mother."
"Mum, I don't know how you care since it was you who cut her head off and hung it on the wall."
"I don't care, all I care about is that if you insult him and make him upset, then he surches from his work and this house will get filthy."
"Like as if it already isn't." Sirius said under his breath.
"I heard that!" Sirius' father said over the Daily Prophet, "You better watch that attitude or you're not going to Hogwarts."
"Don't say that!" said Regulas, "It'd be god that he's not here for a whole year, then we won't have to put up with him!" Sirius scowled as his mother said, "Regulas is right, we can't have Sirius here every year when he's supposed to be away, it'll ruin the time our family needs." Sirius heard an owl and paper falling onto the floor in the living room. "My letter's here!"

Last edited by Sirius_Padfoot; 03-08-2007 at 02:47 AM.