View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 05:14 PM   #476 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Hey everyone! Thank you for the lovely comments! And I’m posting again! Now… I actually like this chapter, but I don’t think you will… Please don’t kill me!!!

<3 Cai

---------------

Ginny

I couldn’t believe it! After everything we’ve been through together… After all that I’ve done for him… He still thinks Dumbledore is more important than me. Someone needs to teach that boy a lesson on females. And it’s been three days now! Although, I don’t even know if he’s tried to say anything, for I just give him the cold shoulder. I ignore him when he walks by, and I try to avoid that as much as I can. I avoid his eye contact when we’re in the Great Hall. And I pretend like he’s nothing to me… which he is, by now!

You know, I would talk to him if he came up to me, but he hasn’t even tried that! I think he’s avoiding me too! How dare he! He’s the one who should be crawling back to me! Ugh!

So now, I’m walking to Charms class, for the day is nearly done. And honestly, I was happy about it. I had so much homework to do for Transfiguration and Defense Against the Dark Arts. I swear those new teachers that McGonagall brought in are insane. All I want to do is to go back into the Common Room and just relax onto my favorite chair. Maybe… I could… while everyone was in class… NO! No, Ginny. You can’t skip Charms. That would ruin your grade and chances at becoming an Auror. So with a sigh, I continued on my way.

I was very surprised to see that the corridor was completely empty. Was I late? Or was I early? But then, I noticed something. This wasn’t even the Charms Corridor. How did I get here? I’ve never been to this part of the castle before. But I could have sworn that I was going the right way!

Sighing once more, I turn around to go back the way I came. But then, I heard a door open up behind me and someone walk up. And before I knew it, my eyes and mouth were covered up tightly. I couldn’t see anything. But I was being pulled into a room and the only sound that was heard was the rustling of a cloak.

Later that day…

Hermione

I was sitting in the Common Room with Harry and we were working on our Defense Against the Dark Arts Essay. Well… I was working on it, and Harry was surreptitiously copying it. Ron, however, was called into McGonagall’s Office, but we had no idea why. Once I finished with it, I sighed and just handed it to Harry. “Here,” I muttered softly.

I smiled appreciatively and took it. “Thanks,” he said, copying it onto his paper. I sat back into my armchair and stared at Harry for a bit. Ginny seemed to be upset lately, but she wouldn’t talk to me about it. It made me wonder whether it had anything to do with Harry, so I decided to ask. “Harry… what’s going on with Ginny?” I asked casually.

However, this must have been some incredible news that I didn’t know about because Harry froze and kept his gaze on his paper. He was silent for a while, until he finally came clean. “I’m not sure,” he mumbled softly, barely inaudibly too. I had to lean in to hear him. But by his answer, I knew something was wrong.

“Did something happen?” I asked gently, not sure whether or not I should broach the subject. It could be touchy, if they broke up or something. And that thought did cross my mind. But it was hard to think that they would break up, after all, they loved each other. And they were so cute together.

He went back to copying my essay, ignoring my last question. Obviously something happened. And I’m guessing they broke up. But that’s so sad! Why would they break up? It doesn’t make sense! “Would you like to talk about it?” I asked soothingly, trying to let him know that I was here for him.

But before he could answer, the portrait hole was opened and Ron walked through. His face was as white as a ghost, and he looked as if he had just seen something horrid. Harry looked up from his parchment and stared at Ron with furrowed eyebrows. “What’s wrong, mate?” he asked simply, not sure of what was going on.

Ron lightly shook his head and closed his eyes. “Ginny… she’s been… kidnapped.”

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3