Thread: Character: The Marauders and Lily - Sa16+
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 01:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sirius_Padfoot
Hufflepuff
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Aqua
First Year

The Dream and the Letters Part 2

James Potter woke up after having a weird dream about him panicking and trying to fight off a man who was completly white, extremally thin, and had a snake like nose. James got out of his bed and went into the bathroom. He looked into the mirror and saw that he was pale from the nightmare, he turned on the faucet in the sink and started to put the water in his face to cool off. James went back into his room only to hear familiar voice call his name; "James! James! James Potter are you there?! James looked around and saw Sirius Black's face in his magic mirror, he picked up the mirror and said, "Sirius, what are you doing up this late?"
"Kreacher woke me up," answered Sirius, "He wouldn't keep his voice down even if his life depended on it! Why are you up late?"
"Not only because you were calling me, but it was also because I had a weird dream," said James, "Did you get your letter yet?"
"Not yet, you?"
"No, I hope they come soon, we'll be able to hang out as much as we want."
"And I'll be away from this stupid place!" Sirius said, grudgingly, he hated living with his pureblood, muggle hating, family."
"Yeah, your family is horrible isn't it?"
"Besides my cousin Andromeda, I hate everybody in my family especially Regulas! I better go, I can hear Kreacher near my door and he's sure to tell them that I'm talking to you."
"See you at Hogwarts." James tapped his wand on the mirror to turn it off, he really missed Sirius, they've been friends for years and they hardly ever see eachother because their families hate eachother. James layed in his bed and tried to go back to sleep but he couldn't help but remember his nightmare. James shut his eyes and before he knew it, he heard his little sister, Mia running into his room, yelling, "You got your letter, you got your letter!" James sat up on his bed and looked at Mia, her black hair was messy because she was jumping around and because of sleep, her hazel eyes were open with excitement, and she was smiling broadly. James' mother walked into his room with a stern look on her face.
"Mia, I thout I told you to wait until James was awake!"
"It's okay, mum," said James, "I couldn't really sleep anyway."
"Why not?" asked Mia.
"Bad dream."
"What was it about?"
"Mia, I'm sure James wouldn't want to talk about his nightmare." James' mother said, giving Mia another stern look. James' father entered the room and asked, "Did I hear correctly?" he asked, "Did James get his letter yet?"
"Yes." Mia said, giving James his letter, "Open it, James! See what it says!"
"Mia!" said James' stern mother.
"You can't blame the girl for being overexcited." James' father said as James opened his letter.
"'Dear Mr. Potter,'" James read aloud, "'We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.'" James looked at his family with a smile on his face, "I can't wait to go there!"
"Who wouldn't be?" asked his mother, who was now smiling, "I don't know anyone who hasn't been appy about getting a Hogwarts letter."
"When shall we be going to Diagon Alley?" asked James' father.
"Well, I was thinking about doing some shopping today," said James' mother, "So I think we should all go there and get James' supplies today, there's no point in me going there today and having all of us going back there a few days later."
"I wonder if Sirius got his letter?" James wondered.
"I really hope he did," said Mia, "It would be great to see him again!"
"I'm sure he'll get his letter," James mother said, reasurringly, "I doubt that the teachers wouldn't want a boy like Sirius to come to Hogwarts. He seems like a very smart and charming boy."
"When does your train leave?" asked James' father.
"It leaves next week, exactly 11 o'clock." James answered, checking his letter.
"When am I allowed to go?" asked Mia.
"You'll be able to go next year." answered James' mother, "James and Sirius will be in their second year and you'll be in first."
"What's Hogwarts like?" James asked his parents.
"Well, it's a castle with wonderful teachers, simple classes, excellent feasts, Quidditch matches, and it also has friendly ghosts," answered James' father, "well, except a Poltergiest."
"Do you think I'll meet any werewolves or vampires?" James asked hopefully.
"I hope not." said James' mother.
"Actually there might be a possibility." said James' father, "Because of what's happening at the moment."
"What's happening now?" asked Mia.
"You'll learn later on when you're ready." answered James' mother, "Now, you two go downstairs and have some breakfast."

that's the best I could come up with, bye

Last edited by Sirius_Padfoot; 03-09-2007 at 05:05 PM.