View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 05:43 AM   #19 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Having so oh-my-gosh awesome descriptions Ottsy View Post
Outside the manor were spread the long green grounds of the Malfoy Estate, lush, and verdant. By contrast, a rainbow of colors caught her eye, just underneath the window. It was Narcissa Malfoy’s garden. Pristine perfection meticulously cared for. You would be hard pressed to find a withered flower, or any kind of insect in that garden. And gnomes? The idea was ludicrously preposterous. The time spent slaving away to have it ready, the way the constant gardener pruned guiding the buds and branches to grow as much with magic as with personal care was too much. The statues perfectly polished stone to glisten brightly, equally in the sun as in the moon’s light.
Well, hate to say this - But it sounds lovely. Of course, given that Ottsy can make even Draco sound all cute which he so toterly is ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Too True Sometimes Ottsy
Narcissa’s garden parties were the talk of the wizarding community.
I wouldn't doubt that. =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Being Petted Ottsy
Seamus & Dean ( I wish I had smilies)
Aww. *petsandclomps*
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY Ottsy
In truth, he did not know what it was that kept him awake at nights — when it wasn’t Seamus of course — a sense of impending change was hovering over him, but what? A part of him felt fear, another exhilaration at the idea. Finally things would be different but in what way, how? It was odd really. All he knew was adventure and danger lay ahead.
I love Dean. Sometimes. XD

And I have a thing for your descriptions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Perfect Ending Keeper Ottsy =D
For now at least, lost in mischief Dean’s worry was gone.
I want more Dean-ism. =]

*anticipates*