View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 05:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
OtterySt.Catchpole
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Paris & Kellybear r luv :Read Otty 's fics:Gone With the Wind:I♥Rupert

Seamus & Dean ( I wish I had smilies)

Dean woke up to find Seamus’s sandy haired head lying on his stomach. Again. His friend was snoring soundly and peacefully, and Dean did not feel like waking the boy up, it looked dark out still but then the curtains were closed and he did not want to risk trying to pull them open with his friend lying on his tummy. He sighed. It was bad enough they were having to share a bed but did the boy have to turn like the hands of a clock in his sleep? The other day he’d woken up to find Seamus’s fist in his eye, then the next day, his foot on his chin. Dean sighed again. He really didn’t mind it so much, it hadn’t ever been a problem before, but he couldn’t tell Seamus that. So, Dean always made a point of complaining, but every time Seamus offered to take the floor Dean quickly dropped the argument as quickly as one would drop a hot poker.

He lay in bed staring at the ceiling. Seamus had been kind enough to ask him to come visit over the holidays. It was not the first time. Dean had had Seamus over to his home too, but this year they were going to the Quidditch World Cup Final. He should have been very happy, but something was bothering him.

In truth, he did not know what it was that kept him awake at nights — when it wasn’t Seamus of course — a sense of impending change was hovering over him, but what? A part of him felt fear, another exhilaration at the idea. Finally things would be different but in what way, how? It was odd really. All he knew was adventure and danger lay ahead.

Lost in his thoughts Dean didn’t notice Seamus turn over, as he did, the sandy haired boy started snoring on Dean’s stomach causing a loud sound like a balloon being deflated and tickling the boy. Dean broke out laughing as he jumped up knocking Seamus awake.

“What? Who? Where?” Seamus was asking suddenly getting up still half asleep, his eyes half open, his hair in disarray.

Dean still laughing pelted him with a pillow and sent him flying back to the other side of the large bed.

“Hey!” Seamus complained finally awake. “What was that for?” He asked a little bothered.

“For tickling me you dork.” Dean answered still laughing.

“Is that what that noise was? I thought it was last night’s dinner.” Seamus replied mischievously, as he assaulted Dean with a pillow.

It was on now!

An early morning pillow fight. Dean hoped that this time maybe they wouldn’t break through the floor and fall downstairs into Padraic’s room.

For now at least, lost in mischief Dean’s worry was gone.