View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 05:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
OtterySt.Catchpole
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Paris & Kellybear r luv :Read Otty 's fics:Gone With the Wind:I♥Rupert

The dark haired boy was leaning out of the window sticking his tongue out at the henchmen who were still firing, throwing shurikens, and just plain running after them on foot in a futile attempt to stop them.

“You think maybe I should moon ‘em?” Ottery asked, as the teddy bear popped in a CD.

“It’s a bit early for the victory party isn’t it?” Teddy asked, as he looked at his side view mirror. “Holy –” The dark haired boy smacked his friend upside the head to keep him from being obscene when he noticed what Teddy had been cursing. A large tank was coming after them.

“Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Looks too darn close to me. Floor it Teddy!” The boy yelled.

“Sit down Grandma, I’m driving,” Teddy replied putting on his sunglasses, and shifting gears as he hit the accelerator button again to double the speed. Teddy being so short had rigged the car with devices to control the gearshift and the brakes. There were all sorts of modifications to the Teddy Mobile some even Ottery did not know about. Of course, the giant rocket in the back should have made that clear, but no one ever accused Ottery of being overly observant.

The car tires screeched as the little bear took the corner fast. The force of the turn sent Ottery slamming against the passenger door. He quickly put his seat belt on, and started to pray.

“And there was that time I stole money from Mom to buy candies, and I know I shouldn’t have God and I’m sorry … ” Ottery was mumbling.

“Don’t you have some kind of spell to stop tanks or something?” Teddy asked as he took another sharp turn.

“Watch out for the old lady,” Ottery yelled, yanking the wheel to the right.

Teddy smacked his hand off the steering wheel and moved the car back onto the street, the tank meanwhile was gaining on them.

“Use a bomb or something, the cannon bazooka’s in the backseat,” Teddy said.

“In the middle of the city?” Ottery asked. “Civilians, hello!” Ottery replied glaring at the little bear. “What are you, a republican?”

The boy was thrown forward suddenly as they came to a screeching halt in afternoon traffic. They looked at each other.

“This really sucks,” Teddy said.

“It’s going to be a very short adventure,” the dark haired boy exclaimed, swallowing nervously.