View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 06:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
OtterySt.Catchpole
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Talking It's all coming back to you now ... LOL
Paris & Kellybear r luv :Read Otty 's fics:Gone With the Wind:I♥Rupert

Still Ciudad de Mexico or El DF

“I had him right were I wanted him, you dork.” The little brown bear complained, swinging his arms, trying to get the boy to drop him, which he promptly did letting the little fur ball fall on his bum.

“C’mon. We need…”

“To stay exactly where you are. If you don’t want to be sporting a casket,” another thug exclaimed pointing a seriously wicked weapon at the boys.

“Okay, this is so not happening,” Ottery replied, raising his hands in the air. His wand was up his sleeve but he needed his hands down to get it.

“I’ll take care of this dink, Otts,” the tiny bear said.

He was stopped short by a shot, and the sound of a plunger popping off the other thugs face. The situation was growing very dire, very quickly.

The English speaking thug began to laugh at his friend whom he had just noticed taking off the plunger. The bear took the opportunity of the distraction to knock him down. Being a small plush animal, however, the endeavor proved fruitless. This new distraction though meant Ottery could put his hands down and get his wand.

“Stupefy,” Ottery exclaimed knocking out the thug Teddy was fighting with. He felt someone grab his hand. Ottery aimed high and elbowed the perpetrator in the face knocking him to the ground.

“Maybe you’re not such a wuss after all kid,” the bear said surprised at the boy’s audacity. Whenever his friends needed him, Ottery was there, that was what friendship was all about, having someone to care about who cares as much about you.

“Yeah, well, c’mon you can buy me a butterbeer later,” the boy said bashfully. It wasn’t often Teddy handed out compliments.

They ran out of the office and down the hall, ahead of them it divided in two directions.

“Left or right?” Teddy asked, running beside the dark skinned boy.

“Right, its never failed me before.”

As they rounded the corner, they stopped seeing a pack of henchmen waiting at the end of the long hall, all of them wearing dark suits and grim expressions. “Okay, there’s a first time for everything,” Ottery exclaimed. They turned and started running in the opposite direction. They didn’t get very far when they were stopped by another group of thugs waiting at the other end of the hall, equally as menacing and not half as pleasant.

“Is that a katana?” Teddy asked an awed grin on his face. It was at the top of his Christmas list.

“I’ll get you one for Christmas, c’mon,” Ottery exclaimed grabbing the bear by the collar of his shirt. They started back running down the hall they had just come up.

“You know this leads to a large window at the end,” the bear said matter of factly, as he took out a cigar and started lighting up.

“Yeah.”

“And that it’s like a lot of stories down.”

“If you’ve got a point Teddy,” Ottery said ducking flying shuriken.

“This is so cool. We’re fighting ninjas,” Teddy replied excitedly.

“No we’re running away from ninjas,” Ottery corrected.

“Glass window, twelve O’clock,” Teddy exclaimed sarcastically, as bullets began whizzing past.

“Love’s funny!” Ottery yelled as they broke through the window and started falling from the 100th floor of the high rise.