Thread: Class Rules
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 03:13 AM

Default Class Rules

1. This may be the School fourms but ALL SS RULES APPLY. If you need a refresher, click here.

2. Be respectful to your fellow classmates and to me. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all please.

3. DO NOT ANNOUNCE THAT YOU ARE LATE TO MY CLASS. Five points automatically from your respective house if you do this. Just pretend you were there the entire time.

4. You want to earn house points? Do the homework. It's not required but if you want to win, do my homework.

5. Ancient Runes can be a tedious subject at times. Trust me I know this. Please don't kill each other during class. I kill faster than you ever could.

6. All homework MUST be PM'ed to me! This has changed from previous terms because Sierra's a genius and forgot her aol password. PM it with the following:

*title: Ancient Runes Lesson _
*name: *insertname*
*house: *inserthouse*
*ID Number: (find this by clicking on your profile and looking at the number at the end of the link) ex: mine is 48487.

7. De Luca may be a bit....spazzy but don't be afraid of her. I promise you she won't bite. Just be clean.

8. Don't post in my custom color. I'll most likely skip your post kthnx.

9. Keep OOC comments to a MINIMUM. I can't stand OOC commenting in a classroom thread so if you have something to say to a member, PM them.

Now the most important rule is to HAVE FUN. I encourage fun and joking around. Seriously. Let's make this an enjoyable class for all of us, okay?