View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 07:26 PM   #319 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

**Ok everyone... I'm really sorry I haven't been on... but there was this problem. This weekend I went on the boat and we brought the PC... so I went on it, trying to get on SS... and it wasn't working... I was so mad. But then I realized that it was the site that wasn't working... ugh! So I'm about half way done with the post, but I can't post today. I'm really sorry! But I have to go and take my driver's test and then I have lessons... followed by 2 hours of studying for an AP test tomorrow... ugh!

<3 Cai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatewin
Absolutely a wonderful story! I can't wait to read more! I have been away for a while....busy with work, etc., but I certainly haven't forgotten this FF!
Thank you tatewin... and I'm glad you haven't forgotten it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loz315
lol good luck,but only if you post soon!
;p
Ha ha... I'll post soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adah
Good luck!!...
Thanks... but it didn't work out... at least, I don't think it did...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Mage
Great story and i'm hoping you have good luck with your new flame.
Ha ha.... thanks! But I don't need the luck anymore... the flame has been extinguished... ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Hey! great post. Love it. Pams!

NicoleXXXOOO
Thanks Nicole! New post coming soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugglePrincess
ooooo I LOVE YOUR STORY!! its fantabulous!! I can't wait to read the next post!! hehe. ooo and good luck with that setting up thing!! ive been set up before...was um interesting to say the least haha. well good luck and kudos on your story!!
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! The next post should be coming soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydin
yayayaya i want more
Ha ha... ok, more is coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn
hey,

Nope, didnt lose your readers, I just havent had time to post or reply, same thing. But I loved it, thanks for all your help.

but cant wait for more, if you take awhile, its understandable, because well school is time comsuming.
<3Jenn
Yes, school is time consuming... but I'm glad I didn't lose my readers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ri
You can officially add me to the new readers list! My name's Sarita, but you can call me Ri. I just read this whole thing in like two hours, and I've gotta say: I'm v-e-r-y impressed! This is sooo good! I am totally hooked. It's really late now, and I have to get up for school at 5:30, but I don't care! Because I just found a great FF! YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! (Expect some weirdness from me). Please, please, please, pams, pams, pams! I'm SO looking forward to your next post!
Yay! Another new reader! I love new readers! This was a very sweet post... thank you! I'm glad you're hooked... hooked is good! And don't worry about the weirdness... I mean, who isn't weird? I'll post soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria
omgsh i luv this story... you can add me to the new readers list! my name is victoria it took me about an hour to read this ... looks at time... hmm i have to get up for school in four hours darn... oh well... homework awaits... sigh... stupid AP class... any way PAMS PAMS PAMS i luv how u write this story... PAMS!
Eeeeeee! More new readers! I'm really glad you liked it! And I know what AP classes are like... especially world history... *rolls eyes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by adah
Heheheh.... can't wait for more...
I'm so excited what will happen next...
The post is coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan
This is an amazing fic, Cai! I can't believe I haven't found it before now! I have really enjoyed reading the whole thing up to this point tonight...you have a lot of talent!
Hope you post soon! I'm anxious to see how Harry and Ginny pull their plan off! *grins*
*huggles*
Shan
Eeeeeee! *jumps and claps* I absolutely love your fanfic... even though I don't post... I've kind of stopped because it's hard to keep track of it and then it hurts people's feelings... but I'll definitely have to post now... But I'm really glad you're here... and I'm glad you liked it... and thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whende
Caaaaaaaaaaaaai needs to poooooooooooooooooost. *pokes*.... pwease?
I'm sorry whende... I'll try to post soon...

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3