View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 06:44 PM   #134 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puja
cool! i'm the 1st 1 2 post! yayeah!

liked how he called her gin @ the end! that wus funny! he probably read her mind somehow(ooh)!

more harry and ginny! more harry and ginny! pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz???????????

sry, i'm this demanding(well somtimes i am)! well c ya..........can't wait for more!

holla!

-Puja(Mnumba5)
Thanks Puja! I'm glad you liked it! And I'm sorry, but the next post will be Hermione.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mione
*sigh* He still calls her Gin when he thinks of her or when he is by himself. Oh Harry you need her beside you!!!!

Wonderful post!!!! Looking forward to more!
I agree! Ha ha! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmu
he stil called her gin!!!
yea do more harry n ginny!!!!
great post!
PAMS!
Thank you, but the next post will be Hermione!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parvati_Patil55
I loved the post so much!! Sorry i haven't been on for a while. I totall agree with mione girlgwp!!!!!!!! Harry needs Ginny and he knows it he's just to stubborn.
Like my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha or lol. Please post more very soon.
PAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! It's ok about not being on, at least you're here now! He's not being all that stubborn, he's just trying to protect her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura
: loved: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I loved it! Harry still cares for Ginny! Well, yeah, we all knew that, but now he just showed it! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes he did! And thanks for the PAMS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madfish
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! sorry! I've had GCSE coursework and haven't been on SS for weeks! So I've missed about 50 billion posties!! But I've made a little handbook for Harry:

Weasley: Who are you? Draco Malfoy
Ginevra: ooooo someone's gone posh, cut it out
Ginny: you amateur
Gin: Now that's more like it!
G: ok now you've gon a bit far...

Anyway I'm about to go on hols for 3 weeks so I'll miss about 100 billion posts but I will be back!!!!! pamsies! (I want lost of posts when I come home!)
Nice handbook! I love it! But I can't believe you're leaving me! *cries* We'll miss you! Don't worry, they're will be a bunch of posts when you get back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie
Oh I loved the post ahh the nickname Gin; Harry's name...PAMS!
-Cassie
*Squees* I know! Glad you liked it!

Alright, so that's all the posts for now! I'll do the Hermione part soon. But for right now, it's one of my readers birthday! So here is a special post for her:

To: Jen<3Weasleys!!!!!

I like to Move It, Move It!
:lock2:
:ballet:
:truckbana
You like to
MOVE IT!

Happy Birthday!
<3 Cai

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa