View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 10:26 PM   #126 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Alright! Sorry it took so long for me to write. I had to think of a great chapter. Well, here is the great chapter, only it’s not so great. Ha ha! Oh yeah. I forgot, it’s only the Ginny part. The next chapter will be Hermione. I did it separately because I still haven’t figured out a good Hermione part yet. .

<3 Cai

-----------------

Ginny

So we’re all going to Hogwarts. It feels great to be going back again. But it feels even better to have Harry go back too. There’s only one week left of the summer, and it’s been lonely so far. Harry and I are still……..distant. Sure, that one day he held my hand, but he hasn’t done much since then. I honestly think that he only held my hand because he needed comfort, and I was the only person around at the time. But I try to convince myself that he still loves me.

Anyway, tonight we’re having dinner with Bill and his new wife Phlegm. Ugh! Just kill me now. Why doesn’t she just go back to France? I mean, no one really wants her here. Well, except Bill. I swear, he’s under the Imperius Curse to be married to someone like her.

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, Bill is fine. Being bitten by Fenrir wasn’t that bad. He’s not a werewolf. He just likes his meat really rare and hates the full moon.

So it was seven o’clock, and I headed downstairs for dinner. The table was set, but no one was there. Well, except mum. She was cleaning dishes with her wand. I was surprised, because usually she cleans the dishes after dinner. Unless I missed dinner. Yes! Oh, I mean, darn.

I walked into the kitchen, and noticed that my mum was thrashing about. Well, let’s say, she wasn’t exactly being gentle with the dishes.

“Mum? What’s going on?” I asked curiously.

Mum didn’t turn around. “I’m cleaning the dishes,” she answered shortly.

“Why? We haven’t even had dinner yet,” I said.

“You can eat whenever you like. Bill and Fleur will not be joining us tonight,” she responded tartly.

“Why?” I asked. Not like I cared.

“Bill has to wake up early tomorrow, and Fleur wants to make sure he gets his rest,” she said, annoyed. Though, I was sure that she was annoyed at Phlegm, not me.

Anyway, that’s how tonight went. Sorry that there isn’t anything interesting to say. But nothing else happened. That was it. I never even got the chance to see Harry. I was completely bored. Hermione was with Ron downstairs and I was in my room. I was hoping that Harry would stop in, but that never happened.

I decided to be brave and go see him. I walked out of my room and headed for Ron’s room. I gently placed my ear against the door. I wasn’t eavesdropping; I was just making sure he was alone. I didn’t hear anything, so I assumed he was alone. I knocked lightly, but no response. I knocked again, still no response. I opened the door slowly and peeked inside. I saw Harry sitting by the open window, looking out into the world.

I walked over by him. He looked up at me for a couple seconds and then looked outside again.

“What’s going on Ginny?” he asked plainly. You see that? He calls me Ginny now. Not Gin, but Ginny. I hate that. He used to call me Gin all the time, but now that we’re not together, it’s Ginny. I’m starting to hate the name Ginny. I used to love the way he said Gin. He said it in such a loving way, but that’s over now. I’m surprised he doesn’t call me Weasley.

“Nothing. You?” I asked, just as plainly. Ha!

“I’m just thinking,” he said with a sigh. As soon as he said that, I saw a flash of sadness in his eyes.

“Thinking about what?” I asked softly.

He looked down at his hands. “Everything,” he whispered. At that moment, I wished more than anything that we were still together. I would have loved to have comforted him.

“Do you want to talk about it?” I asked slowly. I didn’t really know what else to say.

He finally looked at me. Our eyes locked. “No,” he said. But it wasn’t a rude ‘no’; it was just a simple ‘no’. I knew what he meant by it. He didn’t want his problems to become my problems. It’s strange how I know what he means by a ‘no’.

Anyway, I had to say something. “Alright, well if you ever need to talk, I’m here Harry,” I said slowly. I got up and headed for the door.

“Thank you,” he said. I turned around and saw that he was looking at me. I knew he meant it.

I smiled. “Goodnight, Harry,” I said sweetly. I opened the door and headed for my room.

“Goodnight…..Gin.”

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3