View Single Post
Old 07-14-2006, 03:19 PM   #85 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara2006
lol...funny..
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demelzagirl14
Hermione Is E-v-i-l!! But I Like Her Strategy To Make Ron Jealous!!hahahaha!!!! But I'm Also Sad For Harry And Ginny Cause They Really Love Each Other But, They Can't Be Together Cause Of Voldy!!grrrrrr!!! I Really Love Your Fanfic!!write More!!!!!!!
Thank you! I'm glad you like it! Yes, Hermione is evil! Ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura the Greatest
*melts at the romantic parts* Awwww, Cai! It was so sweet! Ginny's part is really good! She's so impatient to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny
I was going to ask her about the kiss, but decided not to. I would rather not hear about the way my brother kisses. It's disgusting and I'd hate to vomit right before I go to bed.
That made me laugh! < like that!
Then Hermione's part! Wow! Ron jealous of Viktor and Hermione jealous of Lavendar, well done! The best moment of her life.... yes it was!!
PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS

I think you get the point!
EEEEEEEE! Laura! I'm really glad you liked it! And yes, I get the point.... ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oja
soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this was all about Ron and Hermione i guess!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAMS!!!!!!!!!
Thanks oja! Glad you liked it!

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3