View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 12:24 AM   #60 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Hey! I'm here! I'm posting now, I hope you like it! Also wanted to say Thanks! to everyone. You've been great readers!

<3 Cai

----------------------

Ginny

That night was definately an interesting one. Hermione and Ron got into a fight, as usual, but this time it was about Viktor Krum. Funny though, I thought Hermione was over him. I guess not. Dinner was hard for me. I wasn't even hungry. I just stared at my plate the whole time. Whenever I chanced a glance towards Harry, he wasn't even looking at me. I felt so....worthless.

So now, I'm laying down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I left dinner early. Way too much tension for me down there. I was expecting Hermione to come in soon. Dinner should be over by now. I started thinking about Harry though. His gorgeous green eyes. His jet black, messy hair. His sweet scent. However, my thoughts were interrupted by my bedroom door opening. I sat up waiting for Hermione to enter.

But it wasn't Hermione. When the door opened slowly, it was Harry. He was leaning casually on the doorframe. His arms were folded across his chest. He was just staring at me with an expressionless face. He wasn't smiling, and that frightened me a bit.

I opened my mouth to say something, but he stopped me.

"Don't say anything," he said harshly. I was shocked by his tone. But I listened to him. He walked into the room, and shut the door, a little harder than necessary. He stood there in front of me for a minute. Then he said, "I want you to stop!" Actually, he shouted it to me.

How dare he yell at me for no reason! "What are you talking about?" I asked in a small voice, very confused. I wanted to snap at him, but that obviously didn't work.

"I'm talking about the way you're acting! I want you to stop!" Now he was yelling even louder. I don't know why, though. What's he talking about? I'm not acting any differently than before. Or am I? I really don't know. I looked in his eyes. They didn't seem as sweet as before, now they look angry. Whatever I did though, I didn't mean to. I swear.

"How, exactly, am I acting?" I asked seriously. I needed to know why he was so angry with me.

"You keep making me feel guilty about the decision that I made!" Really? Well, ha! You deserve it! Now, I don't feel bad.

"Well, I'm sorry Harry, but I can't. I'm just acting how I would normally act if someone broke up with me," I retorted in a much stronger voice.

"You see," Harry yelled, raising his arms. "That's exactly what I'm talking about! I broke up with you for your own good!"

"What?!?!" I yelled. I was mad now! I stood up from my bed to face him. "My own good?! Yeah right, Harry! You broke up with me for yourself-"

"What? You're insane! Why would I want to break up with you-"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE SCARED!" I was sure that steam was coming out of my head. I was also breathing heavily. I paused for a moment. Part of me was waiting for an answer and the other part was pausing for dramatic effect. When no answer came, I continued, still angry. "You say that you broke up with me to keep me safe! But the truth is, you broke up with me because you couldn't handle me in danger!"

I shot him a death glare and then immediately regretted it. His eyes showed sadness and fear. Great! To make things worse. He didn't say anything for a while. He just stared at me. Then he looked away and said so quietly that I could barely hear him, "You're right."

I moved my head slightly because I was a little bit shocked. I knew I was right, but I wasn't expecting him to admit it. "What?" I asked calmly.

He looked back at me and said a litle louder, "You're right. I am scared."

He said it so calmly that I actually felt guilty for yelling at him. Ugh! Stupid me!

He walked over to Hermione's bed and sat down. I stayed standing where I was, still confused of the moment.

"Ginny, you were there earlier. You heard me when I said that if I lost you, I'd die." I nodded to let him know that I understood. "So you have to understand."

"I'm sorry, Harry, but I guess I don't," I said slowly. "Okay, so you'd be upset if anything happened to me, but what does that have to do with breaking up with me?"

"If they knew that I loved you, they would make sure to kill you. I know that they would want to hurt my friends, but you'd be a lot safer if you were my friend rather then my girlfriend," he said. It sounded like he was sad.

I walked over and sat next to him. "But Harry, I'm a big girl. I can look after myself and make my own decisions. I don't care if you approve or not, but I'll do what I want." And with that, I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him. His lips were so warm and the second they touched mine, I felt protected. As if, nothing and no one could touch me. I felt happy again, a feeling that I didn't want to end. It wasn't a snog. Just a soft kiss, in which he started to kiss back. The kiss really only lasted a mere few seconds, but in my heart, it was a lifetime.

He broke away and slowly open his eyes. I opened mine as well. He gave me a look of longing and happiness, but yet again, he did not smile.

"Ginny, I'm sorry," he started to say slowly. This can't be good. "But I can't let you put yourself in danger. I would never forgive myself." He stood up and headed towards the door. He opened the door, but stopped. He turned to look at me. "I will always love you," he began slowly. "Remember that." He started to walk out the door, but turned again. "Oh, and thank you." With that, he left.

Your welcome, Harry! I knew he was talking about the kiss. I just wish he would let me do what I want. I don't care if I die. I just want to die being Harry's girlfriend.

I walked downstairs a few minutes after Harry left my room. I guessed that he was in Ron's room, so I was in the clear. But when I entered the kitchen, my eyes saw something that I can't even put into words.

Hermione

That night, I was sitting at the table with Ron in front of me, Harry next to him, and Ginny next to me. We were eating silently until Mrs. Weasley came in.

"Hermione, dear. You have a letter," she said sweetly. Mrs. Weasley handed me the letter and went off into a different room.

I pretended to look shocked, as if I weren't expecting a letter. I didn't look up from the letter because that would be too suspicious. But I could still see Ron out of the corner of my eye. He was definately staring at me.

"Who's it from?" Harry asked. He seemed to be avoiding eye contact with Ginny, I don't know why. Maybe it was my imagination.

"I'll let you know as soon as I open it," I replied joyfully. I have to say, I think I'm a pretty good actress. Ron went back to eating, but I think he was waiting for my reply. I opened the letter, scanned my handwriting, and then, in my most convincing excited voice, I said, "It's from Viktor!"

Ron dropped his fork with a clatter. I looked up to see his ears going red. Ha! I got him right where I want him! But I had to say something, "What?" Pft....that's all I could say? Pathetic Hermione!

"You...You're still wr-writing to him?" Ron managed to say. Maybe I wasn't so pathetic after all.

"Yes," I snapped. "Why does that matter?" Hee Hee! I'm good!

"You told me you didn't like him," Ron shot back. Jealousy is sweet.

Ginny spoke up for that. "Sounds like someone's jealous."

"I'm not jealous," Ron shouted. "It's just that.....you lied to me," he said more calmly. Oi! He's right. I did lie to him. No, actually I am lying to him. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

Ginny stood up and left. I heard her mumble something about not being hungry. I noticed Harry stare after her, but he didn't move. Well I had to say something, "No I didn't. I never said that I liked him and I never said that I didn't." That was good. I was smiling on the inside for that one.

Ron just gaped at me. Clearly at a loss for words. At this point, Harry got up and left. He probably went to go talk to Ginny or something. There was silence for a while. Then I said, "I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like you've never lied to me," in a very smug way. Now I got him cornered.

He looked livid. "I've never lied to you." YEAH RIGHT!!! That's just like saying Voldemort is a nice guy.

"Are you kidding? You lie to me all the time," I shot at him.

"Okay, tell me exactly what I said when I lied to you." His whole face was going red now.

"I'm sorry Hermione. But, I don't like you," I said in my most Ronish voice. Ron opened his eyes slightly more. He sat back a bit and stared at me. I calmed down a bit by taking a few deep breaths.

After a slight pause, he looked away and said softly, "That wasn't a lie."

"Of course it was Ron," I said calmly. Ron looked at me with embarrassment in his eyes. I knew it! "Why is it so hard for you to admit that you like me?" I asked curiously.

Ron's eyes fell on the letter from 'Viktor' that was laying on the table. He grabbed it slowly and read it. I actually let him read it too. At first, when my plan started, he wasn't suppose to, but now I didn't care.

I saw his eyes moving across the page. "Why do you want me to admit that I like you so badly?" he asked, laughing. Can you believe it? He's laughing at me! Ugh!

"Maybe it's because I'm sick of pretending that I hate you and that you hate me," I shouted as I stood up from the table. "Maybe it's because I want you to braven up a bit. You know, show that you're a real Gryffindor." He was looking at me now. "Maybe....maybe it's because....I like you, too." There, I said it. I told him. Now he knows. I feel embarrassed now.

And do you know what he did? He stood up and left the table. That prat! Wait! He's not leaving, he's walking towards me. When he reached me, he cupped my cheeks with his strong hands and kissed me. Long and hard. It was bliss! I couldn't believe it! I was kissing Ronald Weasley! It was amazing! I felt happy! Happier than I've ever been before! I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss him back. It wasn't a kiss actually, it was more of a snog. It was so passionate! I loved every second of it.

After a while, we broke apart. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. I saw happiness in them. Pure happiness. I also noticed his ears were bright red, how cute. He moved his hands to my waist and I rested my head on his chest. But when I did, I saw Ginny staring at us, her mouth open and her eyes wide.

"Finally," she said breathlessly. I think she was just as happy as we were.

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3