View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 01:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
fox_in_socks
Gryffindor
sox master
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Saroja

Professor Fox nodded politely to the students, then pulled out some parchment. "Now, I will be asking two types of questions during this final. Oral questions will be questions which students should raise their hand and answer out loud. More points will be given to the first students to answer these. The second type will be essay questions. Each of you should write your answers in your own words. I cannot stress this last part enough. I know what I've already said, I don't need to re-read it. More points will be given to students who write their answers from their own memory and in their own point of view. Points will be deducted for copying other students' answers word for word. If cheating continues, you will be excused, and your final will be invalidated. Students who arrive late may answer all of the previous essay questions they missed." He shuffled his papers, then watched the students.

"Now then, the first question is an essay question. Please write your answer on your parchment and wait quietly for the next question...

Question 1: essay In your own words, please explain the concept of the zeroeth law of Arithmancy."

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia.