View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 10:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
ZodiacGirl
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

- Chapter 2 -
^Ronald Weasley^
Harry and I walked into the guest hall to see Ginny crying, and my Dad looking furious. I had never seen my father like this before, what the **** could Ginny have done to make him so mad?
"But I didn't do it," said Ginny though her tears.

"Ginevra, everyone in this room state that it was you, don't lie to us," said my Dad clearly.

"B-But - "

"That is it! I have had enough!"

"Had enough of w-what?" Ginny asked timidly.

"You ... you are going to boarding school!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Ginny? Go to boarding school? No one in the family had been to a boarding school before, and we have quite a large family. There's nine of us altogether, not to mention our aunts, uncles, et cetera.
Ginny didn't seem to want to hear Dad.
"W-what?" she said weakly.

"You are going to boarding school," repeated Dad. "And that's final."

Ginny stared at Dad for a minute or two, but then she nodded sadly and went to her bedroom.
We didn't hear another word from Ginny that day.

~Hermione Granger~
Poor GInny, getting sent to boarding school. It's all my fault. If I had just shut up and left her alone she would never have got into such trouble. She's completely ignoring us all now ... but I suppose she does have the right to.
I told Ron and Harry about what she said about Ron and I, they were angry I guess, but not too angry by the looks of it. According to Ron, she always mixes things, and Ron and his brothers don't get along well with her. I think it must be quite sad for Ginny, she has six brothers after all.
I wonder how she must feel now, knowing that she's going to get shipped off to boarding school rather soon. I heard that she's going to Angelica's Academy Boarding School For Girls, whixh isn't that bad, in my opinion.
She'll have a good time there, even though she doesn't know it right now. I wonder what she'll miss most about the Palace.
The service? The money? The way she's treated?
I don't know.
But deep down, I wish that she wasn't leaving.

... Five Years later ...

!Draconis Malfoy!
I walked along the icy path for about the hundredth time, thinking. I didn't know where to go, or what to do. I didn't have a place to live now that the police had caught me inside the old building to the side of the Palace. I had to go back. All of my belongings, my clothes, my money and every possesion I had ever owned were inside that building. And besides, I couldn't stay outside in the snow another night. The temperature was beyond cold.
I ran to try and get back to the building as quickly as I could, but I slipped on the ice and went flying. I picked myself up from the ground and wiped the blood away from the side of my head.
Stupid ice, I thought as I walked carefully the rest of the way.
I finally reached the building. I walked over to the door and forced it open. Everything was just the way I had left it. I walked inside and shut the door. I sat down on a chair, tired from staying outside so long. I heard a car driving by outside so I stood up and walked towards the windows. I peered through the dusty window and saw a smart black car. The driver got out of the front seat and opened up the back seat door.
A girl with long, red hair who looked about my age stepped out of the car grandly. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she was so beautiful. I watched her until she walked through the Palace doors and I could not see her anymore.
She seemed familiar. Where had I seen her before?