Thread: Arithmancy Lab
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 05:26 AM   #23 (permalink)
She-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Psycho!
Slytherin
Reality Police
Official -()- Seeker
Conspiracy Theorist
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Currently: Diane Entelequia
Second Year

Nadia listened on. She was pretty much unfazzed by the warning, having endured them individually and during Fox's classes over and over. It finally was growing old, or she just was getting herself more used to it. She let a small pause linger only as long as she came up with a suitable answer.

"I have no restriction of preference, professor," Nadia said and bit her lip. "I know, um, I have my own particular ideas for investigation but... wouldn't oppose to any other..." She trailed off.

"As of right now, I have a punctual doubt... It's about animated objects interaction with the reality. Especifically, what makes the main difference between moving wizarding photos and magical portraits. Only that portraits retain the thoughts of the person who was portraited and is able to fully interact with us despite the lack of subtantial situation... There's been records of objects of such nature, dark the most, but not in the case of the portrait.

"I was wondering, why was that? And how you make a portrait, different from a photo or a dark ittem."

Click the siggy piccy to read the adventure...
Siggy by Biochemkris for the 3rd Day of Potter
Sierra + Lowlow +Julia = Ultimate Nadia Fangirls

Last edited by She-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Psycho!; 11-11-2005 at 05:41 AM.