View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 08:05 PM   #24 (permalink)
Mrs. Weasley
Special Services to the School
Hufflepuff
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sidney Marlowe
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Edward Lestrange

x7
Double Agent Stamps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMoonyFan
"I like that plan. Erica i'm sure could feed the canary and let the fireworks and dung bombs loose since she works in the empty classroom already. Your probably best to search the office, you have a wider knowledge of the wizard world than us so you know what to look for and watch out for. Also your charms may be stronger than mine or Erica's," Lee offered.

"I'm more than happy to do the distracting by talking to him. I could pretend that i'm stuck with one of his stupid puzzles or something," Lee explained. "Also about those two way mirrors, maybe we could get them again? But for us, to keep in contact in the duration of the plan. Like when he leaves the classroom i could call on you to hurry up and get out. If he gets back and your still in the office you might be stuck, if he is the only one able to open the door to the office it must have to work both ways also," Lee said using all his brain power to try and make this plan perfect.
"I was thinking about us casing a disturbance in the classroom, and you go and get him. I have no objections to checking his office. I didn't think about him trying to seal the door. I'm not sure if I could open it on my own. That might be a problem. Not that I'm not willing to get detention, I just don't know how he would react if he caught me in his office. I wonder if there's a way we could substitute a mirror with one that we could hear what they're saying too. Oh, I don't know if this is such a good idea. If he is some kind of spy, we could find ourselves in alot of trouble. I can't imagine why he would be spying here at Hogwarts. Oh I hate it when I like a teacher even when he doesn't like me. Oh what the hey, lets give it a try. All he can do is have Professor Rae expell me."

OOC: He hasn't said anything about me hearing a raspy voice. Can't make out anything they're saying though.

Last edited by Mrs. Weasley; 10-19-2005 at 08:08 PM.