View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 03:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zadkhiel
Slytherin
Snidget

Default Slytherin House Code of Conduct - SIGN!

Zekke was amazed at how quickly his house members were getting themselves into trouble. What was it about this year anyway?

After hearing of the first year who hurt the Gryffindor prefect - and was proud of it! - and having problems with people abusing his second chances, he finally had enough.

Tacked onto the Slytherin Common Room Bulletin Board next to the message already left by their HoH - ( READ HERE! ) was an enormous parchment with an impossible-to-miss message.

Quote:
Slytherin Code of Conduct

I ____________, of Slytherin House at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, do hereby understand the following code of conduct:
  • NO disrespecting of others.

Just because someone is in Gryffindor House doesn't give you an excuse to pick a fight with them.

Just because someone isn't a pureblood doesn't give you the right to call them a mudblood.

• NO public displays of affection (a friendly hug or peck on the cheek is ok).

NO snogging and definitely NO Boys-And-Girls-Gone-Wild! This is school, after all, and you're only teenagers for Merlin's sake!

• NO drugs or alcohol.

I don't think I need to explain that one. At least... I hope I don't?

• NO illegal activities.

That means no stealing, cheating, getting into fights, killing, and etc. And oh yes, that includes the NO PDA rule, too.

• NO unsupervised dueling.

That can just be plain dangerous. I don't want any of you to land in the Healer's Office or at St. Mungo's because someone's spell went awry. And yes, it can happen.

As for OOC rules:
  • NO spamming.

This includes posting multiple one liner posts in a row and posting posts with only a few words (and usually totally irrelevant) in many different forums at once.

• NO profanity.

• NO flaming.

• NO lewd behavior.

• NO discussion of Inappropriate Topics.

"Inappropriate" includes: violence, drugs, alcohol, cutting, suicide, homosexuality, religion, politics, etc.

These topics can only be discussed OOC at Charings Crossroads.

• NO disrespecting of others.

By posting this message in plain view of everyone in Slytherin House, there is therefore NO EXCUSE for anyone to misbehave and give the excuse of not knowing the rules.

Second chances are given to those who deserve it. Immediate punishment is given to those who don't and I will not hesitate to give out punishment.

Insolence and bad attitude is never tolerated.

Respect is lost more easily than it is earned.

Please heed the rules well.

~ Zekke & Jaren
There was plenty of room on the parchment for signatures, but Zekke didn't make signatures a mandatory thing. He figured that posting it would be enough - for now.

Although, he did wonder who would actually sign and confirm that he/she read the message...

Slytherin House Mod ~ sig & avy made by me ~ Knockturn Alley Mod
~ Sine Cera, ZdB ~

Last edited by Zadkhiel; 09-14-2005 at 03:46 AM.