Thread: Second Floor: Arcade Area
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2024, 12:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry Department Head:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry Department Head:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Oh, come on now, you know you're unforgettable. I was just checking if you were paying attention." Clearly. The blond winked before more chocolate was offered to him, which he accepted with enthusiasm. "Thank you, mi'ady," he said with a flourish, pretending to bow. "And charm me all over again, you say? Well, I suppose I wouldn't mind being charmed by you on a daily basis."

When she asked what else he enjoyed about her, Logan's expression turned thoughtful. "Well, let's see... there's your wit, your smile, your citrus perfume, your competitive spirit. The way you can destroy me at Gobstones and still make me feel like a winner. But we all know that I'm only into you for the sweets." He gave her a playful nudge as he unwrapped another piece of chocolate.

With a mischievous glint, Logan took a moment to savor another bite of chocolate before gesturing towards the Gobstones set. "Shall we then?"

ON VACATION: JULY 21 - JULY 27
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote