Thread: First Floor: Art Classroom
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 10:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Desiree didn’t like getting messy for the most part, but she made an exception when it came to art. Art wasn’t just mindless messiness; there was a purpose to it. Art was all about creating something beautiful, and sometimes the creator’s looks suffered for the sake of the creation.

She arrived dressed in an oversized black hoodie, one she “borrowed” from her brother. It had already got paint splattered all over it from a flying activity several terms ago, so there was no harm in it getting even more paint on it. She sort of took the paint-splatter aesthetic and ran with it! Her leggings and sneakers also had a paint-splatter print, and her dark hair was held into a high ponytail with a splatter-print scrunchie.

As Desiree entered the art classroom, she immediately noticed PRofessor Feirgrund moving things around. “Hello, Professor!” she greeted with a smile and a friendly wave. More smiles and waves followed for the other students. “Hi, Ary! Hi, Vera!” Standing with the others, she looked around the room with a slightly intrigued expression. Interesting setup… were they going to be painting the walls?

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...