View Single Post
Old 09-29-2023, 11:43 PM   #56 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default #TeamCentaur (taking Ary's club + aiming at Ezra)
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

No sooner had Desiree hidden behind a boulder that she saw a Giant!Ezra coming toward her. Did he really think she’d come when called? She wasn’t stupid enough to wander right into the line of fire! The calling, plus the younger boy’s giggle had her giggling too, but that giggle soon turned to a yelp as the foam club came toward her.

She ducked out of the way of Ezra’s club… straight into the path of Ary’s. Glitter burst as the club hit her in the shoulder. Merlin, she was so glad that it was glitter instead of something messy like mud or water!

Ohh, you asked for it, boys! She thought, a look of intense determination on her face. Two against one isn’t fair! Her bright blue eyes darted from one “Giant” to the other. Which one should she target first? Setting her sights on Giant!Ezra, she aimed her arrow. Did it hit?

She didn’t stick around long enough to find out. Creeping out from behind her boulder, she ran as fast as she could to the next object large enough to hide behind. The Giant!Professor’s calls were all but ignored. Nope, not falling for that!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...