View Single Post
Old 05-29-2023, 03:08 PM   #24 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Brandon wouldn't have minded a big squishy hug, as long as he was told about it first. "Are my eyes really like giant blueberries?" Nobody had told him his eyes were beautiful before, aside from his older sister commenting on them while she was painting. She thought everything was beautiful, so it didn't really count. But now that he heard his eyes were pretty, TWO WHOLE TIMES FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE, he thought it might actually be true. Maybe he should ask Xander and Evy if his eyes were pretty. He was sure they would say yes, though.

Anna... talked a lot. And did not believe in personal space very much. He sort of liked it, but he was glad it was Solomon's arm being yanked into the air and not his. Being dragged around suddenly made him super anxious. "I don't really put smoothies and juice in the same category," he said quietly to Anna.

"I suppose the three of us can work together." He was mostly saying this because Anna suggested it... he was not the biggest fan of Solomon, and group work was usually not his preference anyways. But he didn't mind them all working together. "Are we going to be making the same kind of smoothie, or different ones? I like mango smoothies." He definitely wanted a MANGO smoothie. They reminded him of being a kid, or at least the good parts of it where his sister would talk their dad into making smoothies with them and everyone would have fun and run around happily. He made a beeline for the mangos. No vegetables in his smoothie, please! Okay, okay, was there any yogurt here? He was pretty sure that yogurt went into this.