View Single Post
Old 05-29-2023, 09:10 AM   #23 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Glad that Will had accepted the request to sit next to him, the fifth year plopped himself down on the seat next to the Ravenclaw. He was just about to respond to the question about being partners for todays activity when the professor piped up and explained what was happening. Will instead got an affirmative nod and a friendly grin.

When Fynley has signed up for Muggle Studies in order to connect with his muggle grandparents further, he had not considered that making smoothies would be part of the curriculum. Not that he was complaining about the fact, the boy was still growing and any chance to throw something into his stomach whether it was healthy or not was appreciated. He of course didn’t answer the question proposed as he usually liked to stay silent when it came to that sort of thing, instead choosing to get involved with the practical elements of the lesson rather than all the theory.

The lesson moved on as they were asked to come collect their ingredients. The Slytherin turned to Will. “I don’t know about you but I really don’t fancy vegetables in my smoothie.” If he was going to enjoy a quick snack he’d much rather it be sweet than green. Up he got to collect an assortment of berries, banana, milk (it was a shame there was no ice cream) and a little bit of chocolate because why not?