View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 10:50 AM   #17 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottiepot View Post
He spotted Will on a two person desk all alone so headed in that direction first. The two had seemed to bond over their mutual dislike of being the older brother and therefore responsible of their sisters actions even when they clearly weren’t. “Mind if I sit here?” he asked. He was talking to Charlie and another guy he hadn’t been acquainted to yet but he assumed they’d be working in pairs and therefore Will may have been stuck as the awkward third wheel in that situation.
Will was about to get up to get himself a water melon slice or two that Prof Feirgrund had said that he was welcome to when Fynley showed up by his side and distracted him. Smiling up at the boy that he had shared a summer trash can memory with Will gestured to the vacant seat "Hi Fynley! Of course not! Come sit down beside me. If we get to pair up for the activity maybe we can be partners?" Will had already come to the conclusion that pairing up was probably going to be in two's rather than threes plus he liked Fynley so they could make a good team too.

Casting his eyes over at Charlie for a minute he bowed his head at his buddy and rolled his eyes. "Thanks so much Char! I'm glad my hair looks normal today, and not foxy." It wasn't his fault that his hair had a mind of it's own and usually didn't stay flat no matter how much he combed it. Will was glad when the lesson began so he could turn his attention up front. After Alfie of the badgers had given his answer Will raised his hand, and said "I know the muggles like something called froosh smoothies that they eat for snack especially in summer time. The smoothies are made out of 100% natural fruit and no concentrate. The one I've tried contains strawberry, banana and guava it's pretty tasty."