Thread: Pub Seating
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 01:53 AM   #61 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Having absolutely zero qualms with being in the spotlight, Darius also adored providing his undivided attention to whoever and whatever his present company may be. "It is not? Your desire for sushi almost implies the opposite. Eating in such a manner is considered an art form, so I have heard..." His fingers trailed off and entirely removed themselves from the back of Indigo's neck so he could brush his own long hair over his shoulder and out of the way of the buttons and zippers on his attire. "I cannot think of the last time I had either, though I must admit raw fish sounds appealing this evening."

His yearning for something nutty could be fulfilled later. Darius was certain that nothing on this establishment's menu would be suitable.
Indigo's eyes followed Darius' fingers as they moved to his own hair. "Perhaps I could be persuaded to feed it to you," he said with a small smile and a raised eyebrow. Either with chopsticks or with his fingers. He hadn't had sushi from the Leaky Cauldron before, so he was not sure how it was served. It could go either way really, he was never certain which it would be. "Sushi it is then. I'll go place our order."

He stood, and made his way to the counter to order. Luckily it didn't take too long. After just a few minutes he reappeared at their table, with a mug in each hand. He placed them on the table before retaking his seat. "I got us butterbeers too." He hadn't asked, just assumed, so hopefully that would be okay. "The food shouldn't take too long to be ready. In the meantime, tell me about your week?"