View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 12:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Char cast Den a cheeky grin, the sort of grin that he reserved just for him and Will. Having one of his best buddies beside him during lessons was always welcome. Speaking of Will“Heya, Will. Can’t say that you look like a porcupine today.” See, that comment matched his cheeky grin. “Hey there, Fyn.” Char was one hundred percent sure Will would not mind having the Slytherin sit there. The Puff waved back to Anna, trying to suppress a laugh in the process. Truly! That girl was entertaining, regardless if she did not mean to be. Keigh, it seemed, had completed her trip to the owlery and had arrived for the lesson. Charlie sent her a finger wiggle right back. He got to admire the back of her head for the duration of the lesson, it seemed. “I’m with Anna. I’d love for the topic to be smoothies,’’ he told Desiree. Such healthy drinks they were! “What do you think?” Also, excuse him while he nommed on the slice of pineapple.

Smoothies it was! Nice guess, Anna. Now this was a Muggle Studies lesson Charlie could get behind. Even though the class was asked about Muggle drinks, he decided to stick it out with smoothies. There were so many types; his mind zipped through a list that he knew of even as he raised his hand. “There’s mixed berries and banana smoothie.” The main ingredients happened to be exactly the fruits in the name.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺