View Single Post
Old 05-27-2023, 08:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Having grown up in a family with several muggles and muggleborns, Desiree was pretty well-versed in the non-magical world. As such, she generally enjoyed Muggle Studies lessons. Between the subject itself and the warmer than normal weather, the dark-haired Hufflepuff was in a chipper mood today. She was all smiles as she entered the classroom, and her expression brightened even more as she noticed the fruits. They looked so good! She wondered if they were allowed to eat them.

“Hi, Professor Feirgrund,” she greeted with her usual smile and princess-like wave. “May I have a strawberry, please?” She wouldn’t be mad if he said no, but it couldn’t hurt to ask, right?

Bright blue eyes scanning the room, Desiree spotted an open seat beside Keighley and beelined in that direction. “Hey,” she greeted her older housemate. Cue the princess-y wave as she sat down…. And another wave for the people sitting nearby (Charlie and Dennis) “What do you think we’ll be doing with those fruits?” She already had a few ideas of her own. Maybe they’d be learning about muggle food prep techniques or nutrition… but that applied to everybody, not just muggles, didn’t it?

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...