Thread: Grounds: The Climbing Tree
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 06:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Girlfriend! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Always trying to think ahead!

Just for him today. "You know that I do." He was one of the few people that she would always trust with anything. But when it came to being silly, well that was something else entirely. She was one of those people that was always happy and with that came a naturally silly fun side. Char need not ever worry, she would always be there for him.

"If I didn't trust you, you wouldn't be allowed anywhere near that basket," she teased him. Keigh was always good for tossing back a joke or two of her own when the mood struck for it. "I'm always onto you, Char!" Giggling, she smiled down at him. Waiting a moment or two before continuing the climb up the tree.

Ahem, this girl was always impressed with him.

The youngest Bergstrand kiddo did know, Keigh. He truly did, so he nodded in reassurance. Teasing her as he might be, Charlie knew that sometimes one other half needed serious reassurance. Oh, haha! You had all the jokes, Keighley Morgan Anders! But there was truth to those words: his love for cupcakes was too much; Char could easily raid the basket and consume them all.

“My instinct tells me exactly that.” Just as he would always trust her. Once Keigh was a fair way home, Charlie too began his ascent. It was easy to hook the basket on the crook of his arm while doing so, hence his decision not to go ahead using magic to make it float alongside them.

But all Char’s mind was on was cupcakes. Here’s to hoping Keigh had packed a lot. And that he and she were almost at an ideal platform.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺