View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 05:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

You looked fine, Curtis. Might have missed a few buttons but she was only making very casual visual notes of this fact. It was a rather warm day anyway and so what if his version of casual and hers were a bit different. They had gone overboard last time and weeeeeeeell she wasn't going to perform all that well at bowling and win if she was in nonsensical wear.

...speaking of nonsensical.

"...I really hope you have more compelling dreams than being in a bowling alley," she replied with another light roll of the eyes (completely missing that he was quoting some ancient muggle music) as she set down yet another shrunken head whose banter was just not up to snuff. If she was going to be insulted by these things, they at least had to make it interesting and witty. She tried several more before settling on one that provided mediocre insults but was a hair more creative than the others she had tried out. "So...Stone Cloak Wand to see who goes first then?" she asked as she turned to look back at Curtis while he selected his own shrunken head.

"More than you know," Curtis could only smirk at Sadie, If only she knew... As his eyes remained on her person while she selected a shrunken head. "Take your time," He commented as his arms folded barely covering the opening of his own partially buttoned shirt. Before he went to select his own, "I was thinking the old faithful, age before beauty... Oh, I guess that means you'd have to go after me then," Not that he had to tell her, right? But he did anyway. (Likely missing a reference as well).

Curtis didn't take much time selecting the shruken head, instead picking up the first one that didn't feel heavy. "So what else are you skilled at, besides looking good?" He already knew of their mutual interest of the environment topic. He was new to this dating deal, but he at least wanted to know more about her.

Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote